• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Need a tire for DR650 - Hill Country, San Antonio, Austin

Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Last Name
Kridler
Hey guys, after being on the road for 13 days and laying down almost 2700 miles the rear tire on my DR650 is about shot. It's a 120/90-17. I'm in Bandera through tonight and would like to find a tire & get it mounted sometime tomorrow. I'm willing to go anywhere in the Hill Country / Austin / San Antonio area so if you guys know of any shops in the area that might be able to help me out that'd be awesome!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Alamo-cycle plex 11900 west I-10 San Antonio is probably closest that should have it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

I actually called Alamo Cycle Plex a few hours ago and talked to a guy in their parts dept, they didn't have anything that size in stock. Thanks for the suggestion though.

Thanks, I'll give them a call tomorrow morning.

I talked to the guys at destination cyclesports out of Kerrville and they ordered a tire for me that SHOULD be in tomorrow so I think I'll grab a cheap hotel in Kerrville for the night and hope it comes in on time. Thanks for the suggestions on shops in San Antonio though, I appreciate the help.

Back