• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Motorcycle Dealers: Digital Marketing Lunch & Learn

Reaction score
I'm putting together a Lunch & Learn session for motorcycle dealers on digital marketing. It's been my experience that only a couple of dealers in any market will have a good handle on things like Google Ads, Facebook ads, SEO, and local search presence.

If you work for a moto dealer, what are some marketing areas you'd like to learn about?

If you're a customer, how do you think your local dealers can improve their online marketing?

As a customer I would like to stress the importance of keeping their website up to date. In recent years when shopping for a bike, most often when I would call about a bike, I would get.. it's sold already. At one dealer I even made a deal and put a deposit down only to be told the next day that it was already sold. Why didn't the salesman know this??? That bike was still listed on their website 2 weeks later and when it came down to finally purchasing, I purposely avoided that dealer.

As a customer I would like to stress the importance of keeping their website up to date. In recent years when shopping for a bike, most often when I would call about a bike, I would get.. it's sold already. At one dealer I even made a deal and put a deposit down only to be told the next day that it was already sold. Why didn't the salesman know this??? That bike was still listed on their website 2 weeks later and when it came down to finally purchasing, I purposely avoided that dealer.

That's good feedback. I'll include it. Thanks!

Tell them to stop buying those awful packages from web developers. You know the ones, garish layout circa MySpace, endless pop-ups and floating banners.

Back