• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Rev'it Air Jacket

pottie

Reaction score
Down sizing is great as I m able to replace most of my gear....:lol2:
Recently I got Rev'it Air Mesh jacket & I love it...
I believed Rev'it air using similar concept like Dainese Horizon which has lots of tiny hole instead of big hole ...
Small holes created gentle air flow instead of hars blowing in big hole
The fitment is tailor fit and feel very light and easy movement...
Great products for great price....:rider:

I have a RevIt Airwave, and I love it, too:

Attachments

• rev-it_airwave_silver-neon_front.jpg
    rev-it_airwave_silver-neon_front.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 159
I have been wearing mostly ReV'it! gear for about six years. Their innovation, improvements in quality and attention to detail are remarkable. :clap:

I've been very happy with my Rev'it too. It has a rain liner & quilted liner, you can team up both for cooler weather riding.

Moto Liberty stocks a big range of their gear.

Moto Liberty rocks! :clap:

Rev'it! sizing is kinda strange so try on if you can. Even different models in the same line will be cut differently. For example, Cayenne Pro is a trim euro cut while the Dragon is a full American cut.

I'm glad to see ReV'it! is working more bona fide Gore-Tex into their products too. If you're doing a lot of serious heavy rain riding, you might want to shell out a little more for the Gore-Tex.

Last edited:
Just received Rev'it Air Tarmac as an upgrade of Rev'it Air
My old man said Money aint lying and I believed is true
Is much better, thicker material and better cut...
Yes Euro size is weird, they running small....
Cant wait for winter time to put the off track to the test....

Back