• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Maxim Honda Yamaha Allen, TX

Reaction score
They've got my strong endorsement. I bought my FJ-09 here in April 2016 and it was a businesslike, no BS experience. The place is big, busy, bright, and clean. Everyone I have dealt with since the buy seems happy to be working there.

I found a lower price for the identical bike on CycleTrader from a dealer in E. TX and Maxim matched.

The service department have been great. Professional and responsive. All my scheduled maintenance and accessories installations have been done by them to my satisfaction. They have a bike drop off that allows customers to leave their bike before the dealership opens (put your key in a secured box). Actually someone has been there opening up (as early as 7:30) every time I've planned to use this.

The real test will be how they respond when there's an issue but so far it's been smooth sailing. Thanks Maxim H-Y.

Last edited:
They said they would let me demo ride the new FZ-10.
I will take them up on that soon.

The hassle-free demo ride was another plus with Maxim. Other dealerships I called either didn't have a unit on the floor or acted like I was scheming to rip them off somehow.

They sell tires at close to Internet pricing levels. Mounting & balancing is $35 per wheel for wheels already off the bike. Overall it's a good price for tires from a clean, professional, non-scary place.

The hassle-free demo ride was another plus with Maxim. Other dealerships I called either didn't have a unit on the floor or acted like I was scheming to rip them off somehow.

I never got that. If I'm a serious buyer..then test ride.

Several dealerships know me, so it's good there.

The ones that dont..well..I had to tell one guy a bit ago that if I was so inclined I could just stroke a check for the bike and be on my way. Don't even have to talk to the finance guy. He was nicer after that.

Back