• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Adventure Breakfast & Ride - Sat 7/15/17 @ 9a at the Backyard Bistro in Pipe Creek

Reaction score
First Name
Sander
Adventure Breakfast & Ride - Sat 7/15/17 @ 9a at the Backyard Bistro in Pipe Creek

32037690350_047edb4ff2.jpg

A Texas Adventure Riders Association
San Antonio Chapter Event

35601117485_5451e518f6_o.jpg

BACKYARD BISTRO
830-535-4094
167 Panther Ridge Rd
Pipe Creek, TX 78063-5195
www.backyardbistrobandera.com

Located directly behind Country Accents Antiques on Hwy 16 South, the Backyard Bistro offers an eclectic menu of American & Mexican cuisines from Chef Blanca and Chef Aaron.

Open for breakfast, lunch & dinner. Outdoor patio dining available with views of the gardens.

Post ride
The unofficial Texas Adventure Riders Association San Antonio Chapter post ride is taking a summer vacation. But don't let that stop anyone from grouping up for a ride afterward. I'll need to get home after breakfast to prep for the 9th Annual Smokey Bear Dual Sport Motorcycle Ride 7/31-8/4 Cloudcroft, New Mexico.

Come out and kick some tires.
33076388806_21ef0b2da9_c.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Adventure Breakfast & Ride - Sat 7/15/17 @ 9a at the Backyard Bistro in Pipe Cree

Even if it's just to the Bistro (via hwy 16 thru Medina) and back (via Old School rd)-- it is worth it. Will prolly see y'all there.

Re: Adventure Breakfast & Ride - Sat 7/15/17 @ 9a at the Backyard Bistro in Pipe Cree

The Bistro is always a favorite. Both good food and service. Wish I could make it but still enjoying being out west.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The Wee is ready for am departure. Hope to see some folks for breakfast!

9, NINE riders showed up at the Bistro this morning.

Even tho every time a new rider showed up, there was a brief bout of consternation at the absence of our learless feeder, (got to rub it in a little, Sander!) we enjoyed some good food and camaraderie. Afterward, folks split off in different groups.

Three of us (myself, James and Bill) took Old School rd to Center Point, then went our separate ways.

9, NINE riders showed up at the Bistro this morning.

Even tho every time a new rider showed up, there was a brief bout of consternation at the absence of our learless feeder, (got to rub it in a little, Sander!) we enjoyed some good food and camaraderie. Afterward, folks split off in different groups.

Three of us (myself, James and Bill) took Old School rd to Center Point, then went our separate ways.

Had I known...good turnout for a hot summer day...See y'all at the next one in August, the 19th in Utopia at The Lost Maples Cafe.

Back