• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

New Member Checking in from Spring

Reaction score
Howdy All!

I am moving back to the Houston area after 7 years abroad!

I have had the privilege to ride in Oman and the UAE for 3-1/2 years and then another 3-1/2 years in Europe (Denmark).

I mainly ride Harley's, but I'm not afraid to take them off the blacktop. I am also appreciative of other makes as well and enjoy seeing pics and ride reports.

I suppose if there were three aspects of motorcycling that I love, I would have to say the traveling aspect of seeing new places, the camaraderie of being engaged with other like minded people, and the challenge of working on the mechanical/aesthetics of motorcycles to make it "just right."

I read that we are supposed to post pics of the ride, so I will do one of the old, one just sold, and the one that I pick up in a couple of weeks when I am back!

Is there a bike night in North Houston that anyone knows of?

Attachments

• 322867_2258097664801_1310958814_o.jpg
    322867_2258097664801_1310958814_o.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 173
  • IMG_0931.jpg
    IMG_0931.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 186
  • 2014 FLHR.jpg
    2014 FLHR.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 182
Welcome to TWT. The Houston contingent will be along soon, & get you steered to area weekly gatherings.

Welcome to TWTexans. Probably the group closet to you is the Montgomery group. There are folks from Huntsville who come down to join in as well. Drop by if you get the chance.

There is also a group in Atascocita who meet up occasionally.

Back