• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

2008 Kawasaki C14 Concours Cheap! **SOLD**

Reaction score
I have a C14 Concours that's a really nice bike, but I didn't want nor did I need it! I took the bike in a trade and selling it for what I allowed...

The bike is really pretty clean and I will clean it up better and take better photos this weekend. I took these at my friends shop where I had a set of leaking fork seals replaced. The bike is ready to ride anywhere.

The bike has 35,617 miles and the motor sounds new and it runs flawlessly. The tires are new and it also has a Shad top case, Vance & Hines Exhaust, Throttle Meister throttle lock and Cee Bailey windscreen. Both key fobs are with the bike and the KPASS system works like it should. There are no broken bits that I have found and it should cleanup nicely. This bike DOES NOT have ABS. The bike is currently registered in Arkansas. I want $3600 for this bike in a quick sale! This is a great sport tourer at a cheap price!!

Note on the tires.. He put a new set of Michelins on and with about 40 miles, ran over a bolt with the rear tire and the dealer only had a Dulop to replace it. So the bike has a new Michelin on the front and new Dunlop rear. Just want to make sure that it's disclosed.

You can see the rest of the pictures on Craigslist here https://texarkana.craigslist.org/mcy/d/2008-kawasaki-c14-concours/6609761937.html

The bike is located in Texarkana.

Thanks for looking...

Sold on CL....

~Tony

Attachments

• C14-4.jpg
    C14-4.jpg
    109.6 KB · Views: 199
  • C14-3.jpg
    C14-3.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 196
  • C14-1.jpg
    C14-1.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 186
  • C14-2.jpg
    C14-2.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 183
  • C14-5.jpg
    C14-5.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 192
Last edited:
Re: 2008 Kawasaki C14 Concours Cheap!

Daaaaaaaaaaang!!!!!!

I got $3500 for a 2001 (Gen 1) model one year ago. If I was closer I'd buy this one just for the heck of it. This one will be gone before I could get on an airplane.
;-)

God I do not need this temptation right now.

What an awesome deal for someone!

I can attest that the V&H pipe sounds great on the C14. Not too loud, but has a nice rumbly tone to it, and really starts to sing when you wind it up.

Man....if I wouldn’t get kicked out of the house, I could have twinsies.

Hmm, need to go talk to the wife.

Have the recalls been done on it that you know of?
Also, the front of the left side bag looks like there are some scuffs on it, or is that just a reflection?

Man that is nice. Very tempted. GLWS

Hmm, need to go talk to the wife.

Have the recalls been done on it that you know of?
Also, the front of the left side bag looks like there are some scuffs on it, or is that just a reflection?
I have no idea on the recalls, but I can find out. There are some scuffs on the front of the left bag. The craigslist pictures show them, but some are reflections.

Thanks,

~Tony

I have no idea on the recalls, but I can find out. There are some scuffs on the front of the left bag. The craigslist pictures show them, but some are reflections.

Thanks,

~Tony
Thanks. They are minor, just the latches on the bags, a rear brake lever issue and something with the rear carrier.

Also sent you a pm

Man I just like seeing pics of Texarkana in the background, lived there as a kid close to Spring lake park, best wishes with the sale.

Man I just like seeing pics of Texarkana in the background, lived there as a kid close to Spring lake park, best wishes with the sale.
I live across the Interstate from the park in the Northridge area. You should see what they have done with Spring Lake Park. It's pretty impressive. They drained the lake and dredged it to make it much deeper and then shored the banks and added flag stone all the way around it.

~Tony

Has this beautiful machine had a valve adjustment?

Back