• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

FOR SALE 2016 Honda Africa Twin CRF1000L

Reaction score
FOR SALE: 2016 Honda Africa Twin CRF1000L, Silver, 8000 miles, fresh service, Altrider luggage rack, Altrider brake reservoir guard, Mitas E07 tires (50% tread), Hepco Becker handlebar guards, 12v power outlet, center stand, Pivot Pegz MK3, Atlas throttle lock. Stock tires included (95% tread). Equipped with Mosko Moto Reckless 80 luggage, Mosko Moto Nomad tank bag

$10700.00

Awesome bike. I bought it brand new in Jan 2017. I hate to sell it, but I also have a 2017 Harley Davidson Street Glide which is my primary motorcycle.

Serious inquiries only. Do not contact me asking to sell my motorcycle.

NOTE: If interested or want pictures, please call Will at 512 595 4530 or email me at jackman.william@gmail.com

Thanks!

WILL

Last edited:
Pics
336d453830cd31330bd9f37feeda8669.jpg
36e3451b43c79c78fabd70169e415c73.jpg

Bummer, I have about the same miles on mine. I sold my Goldwing (of 13 yrs) to get the AT and have enjoyed my decision ever since. But everybody is different, & you will still have a bike.

I also have the R80, but not used on my AT yet. How did it work out for you?

GLWS

Last edited:
I once heard a guy reference a Harley is the perfect pub crawl bike.... I'm not sure that was a joke when he said it.... Since then it gave me perspective on why some people buy them...

I once heard a guy reference a Harley is the perfect pub crawl bike...

back in the day, my '71 XLCH was kick only. with the kick pedal sticking out, you put your left knee on the seat, and if you fell over the other side of the bike, you were walking home.

I once heard a guy reference a Harley is the perfect pub crawl bike.... I'm not sure that was a joke when he said it.... Since then it gave me perspective on why some people buy them...

It's a good stereotype and one that I would be in agreement with for "some" people. However, on several of the Long Distance groups I belong to on FB and elsewhere, there are many HD riders that are putting everyone else to shame with the miles they ride.
:rider:

Scott. He's had 12,100 from the very beginning.

I have now idea who the seller is. I hust posted pics for him . He has it listed for 11750 on CL. Kinda backwards of what we expect here at TWT. Lol

12,100 is with listed extras as I read it.
Available: Mosko Moto Reckless 80 luggage, Mosko Moto Nomad tank bag (If included, price will be $12,100)

Yeah, I didnt catch that but he did have A price listed from the start.

Hey sorry guys. First time using this website, I thought I would be alerted if anyone replied to my thread. Price has been reduced and clarified in the post. Mosko Moto bags included. Asking $10700. Title in hand.

If interested, please contact Will at 512 595 4530, or email at jackman.william@gmail.com.

Thanks and my apologies for the confusion.

Ride safe,

Will

Bummer, I have about the same miles on mine. I sold my Goldwing (of 13 yrs) to get the AT and have enjoyed my decision ever since. But everybody is different, & you will still have a bike.

I also have the R80, but not used on my AT yet. How did it work out for you?

GLWS
This was my first dual sport bike.. I bought it specifically to ride the Continental Dived Trail from Mex to Can. I did the trip in Aug 2017 and loved every minute of it. Very impressed with the AT, but not the style motorcycle I enjoy riding on a daily basis. However, if I could afford both bikes, I would absolutely keep them both.

Everyone should ride the continental divide trail at least once in their lifetime!! I have ridden the TAT and many BDRs, but the CDR was the most spectacular of them all, and the most fun. Hope to ride it again in another year or two

Gary

Hey sorry guys. First time using this website, I thought I would be alerted if anyone replied to my thread.

Will,

Unless you changed the default settings in your profile, you should be automagically subscribed to any thread you start or reply to. Also, I think the default is instant email notification for any replies. The other thing you can do is scroll to the top of this thread and click on the "Thread Tools" drop down mention and pick "Subscribe to this Thread". That should allows you to pick instant, daily, or weekly notifications.

It was amazing. 11 days from Mexico to Canada. 16 days round trip from Austin, Tx. 6000 total miles. I will definitely do it again in a couple of years.

It was amazing. 11 days from Mexico to Canada. 16 days round trip from Austin, Tx. 6000 total miles. I will definitely do it again in a couple of years.

Everyone should ride the continental divide trail at least once in their lifetime!! I have ridden the TAT and many BDRs, but the CDR was the most spectacular of them all, and the most fun. Hope to ride it again in another year or two

Gary

Back