• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

TORCS this w/e

I thought O-60 was just 0-60, do they have a 0-60 for slow guys like me now?

Same as usual, some guys call it "A" class. Extreme racing (Otis) would always make them race A. Since only one class we don't want to be D riders. ha. Tried to get A and B classes this year or a 65 class, don't look like it. I got my # just in case but probably be on the outside watching most of the time. Too many young fast guys coming in.

O-70 for me, don't whine to me you young punk!

But you're NOT out there, come on out then you can whine too. Have to be in it to win it! Only a couple of guys older than me that I'm aware of and neither are regular. And there's a reason for that, as you know, it gets harder all the time. I'm lucky enough right now that my problem is more energy and motivation!(lack of)

Can I ride my 500 in these races?

No reason not to, take off mirrors, stiffen the suspension a little, should be fine! It is the newer one correct? Last chance of the year! New property, just don't try the hard lines in the easy/hard splits. lol

There's not many but guys do ride plated dirt bikes at every event.

I contacted(e-mail) Jackie about occasional racers riding this last event without being a member and did not get a reply. Anyone know? And will there be anyone camped Sat night I could leave my bike with? I am afraid to have it in a motel pkng lot, no way I could sleep. Too far for me to drive over in the morning.

I contacted(e-mail) Jackie about occasional racers riding this last event without being a member and did not get a reply. Anyone know? And will there be anyone camped Sat night I could leave my bike with? I am afraid to have it in a motel pkng lot, no way I could sleep. Too far for me to drive over in the morning.
Put it in the motel room with you?

At the most it would be 10 dollar day pass.

Back