• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Thanks for allowing me into your group!

TWW

Reaction score
Brand new to TWT. I hope this gets entered properly. I live in Albuquerque and have been here for almost 20 years. I moved here from Texarkana. I have been riding a little over 50 years and still enjoy most forms of two wheel transportation. I currently own a 2006 Suzuki RM250, and a 2011 Kawasaki KLR650. I hope to get to do some adventure rides in Texas next year along with the possibility of a couple of TSCEC events. Now for your viewing entertainment, here is my attempt at loading a couple of pictures.

Attachments

• KLR.jpg
    KLR.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 189
  • IMG_1323.jpg
    IMG_1323.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 166
Last edited:
Aloha and welcome to TWT. Was just that way mid-year. Chowed down at the Owl Cafe. Hung around Los Lunas for a few days. Beautiful area. Always enjoy Old town and the wonderful scenery. Ride safe. KP

Welcome neighbor. I'm just a few hours to the SW of you. I usually make it through ABQ every year or so on a Tour Of Honor route, or an Iron Butt ride.

I like stopping at Ribs on the 14 in Cedar Crest when I'm in the area.
Welcome aboard.

Back