• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Bluetooth with earbuds?

Rydah

Who's ready to ride some dirt?!
Forum Supporter
Reaction score
There are several bluetooth helmet communictors out there, but does anyone know if there's one that has the speakers attached to the main unit via a good 'ol 3.5mm plug? This way, I can detach the speakers, and plug in my earbuds instead?

I think the Sena has that capability. If you are just looking for bluetooth capability for ear buds, I use a Sony MW600 with my Etmotic ear buds. I think the model has been superseded, but it is an inexpensive solution.

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Sony-1264-5582-MW600-Wireless-Headset/dp/B008NA985C"]Amazon.com: Sony 1264-5582 MW600 Hi-Fi Wireless Headset with FM Radio - Retail Packaging - Black: Cell Phones & Accessories[/ame]

Last edited:
Kurt is right. Sense has a mount for ear buds but if all you need is bluetooth the Sony works great.

Yep, for the Sena SMH10, it's an extra cost...like $35 a lot of places, for the Earbud helmet clamp. Part Number: SMH-A0303 I'm actually testing mine right now with the stock speakers but have been looking into this.

Back