• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

BigTyler's Adventures

Reaction score
These are all photos of my adventures and doings, past and present. I love taking photos of my everyday shenanigans. My adventures can be morning more than putting around the woods on my quad, or out riding the beautiful back roads of Erath county.
Pretty much, anything in my daily life is an adventure!

Feel free to post your own! [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
a3f454be4f4e295a42a8b79d07e72143.jpg
0e88c8a0b84fdd3c9bce21472566fb03.jpg

Any Granny food pics? I guess if you take some peyote the pictures would go back to normal. :rofl:

577e9bfb2cc7d91d49913f5bc3c549da.jpg

Here's an old picture of some grub at Granny's.

And shhhh, you found my secret, lol.

Shrooms are also an approved substitute.

Last edited:
She looks a little miffed about you not letting her drive :-P

300719c986df2e683754883de574692b.jpg

Just got done testing out my 2 newest acquisitions, Marlin Model 55 goose gun, and Stevens 820B pump, both 12 gauge.

My daughter has a double ear infection, and thought I would make a little detour on the way home from the doctor yesterday. County Road 1001 just outside of Glen Rose, beautiful spot where the county road actually crosses THROUGH the Paluxy River.

I recommend it to you dual sport fellers! I know I'll be coming here when I get my XT going.

https://youtu.be/exFOtlnVHmc

Back