• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

K16 Germany - The gentlemen ask for the season opener

Reaction score
The first K16 meeting in 2018 with 10 K1600 - 220 miles around Coburg - Bavaria

[ame="[MEDIA=youtube]okm6fNNXv4o[/MEDIA]"]BMW K1600 Gentlemen[/ame]

[ame="[MEDIA=youtube]okm6fNNXv4o[/MEDIA]"]BMW K1600 Gentlemen - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
Thanks for the videos. It is getting me excited. I am looking forward to being in Heidelberg late May. I will be on my Goldwing though, and not my K1600.

Nice to see so many 1600's

10 BMW K16 was just an appetizer.
Between 17 and 21 May we are with 41 K16 in the Black Forest.
Southwest of Germany
Naturally we film there like the crazy ones! :lol2:

(Google Translator helped me)

Expiry and tour information
The K 1600 meeting 2018 is just around the corner.

This year's target area is the North Black Forest.
To be exact the place - Bad Herrenalb -

Together with the Parkhotel Luise, we were once again able to put together a package that leaves nothing to be desired and leaves plenty of room for sophisticated tours through the northern Black Forest. Frank and Regine (Swabia) have put a lot of effort and worked out great motorcycle tours. Of course, the culinary not come too short. The breakfasts selected by Frank and Regina are a guarantee for tasty memories of the regional Black Forest cuisine.

But even after the tours is well taken care of us. The Parkhotel Luise also provides us with delicious dishes from the regional cuisine. The beer garden or the place at the hotel bar is reserved for petrol talks, good entertainment and lots of fun. In the year 2018, too, one can assume that there will be a lot of laughter, old friendships being renewed and new friendships being made.

With this in mind, we look forward to a convivial K 1600 meeting ...
The anticipation can begin!

Last edited:
Back