• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Friday birthday slacker ride/ lunch 9/28

Reaction score
if interested, Meetup at bluff dale Valero 9:00, ksu 9:15.

Long loop around to cranfills gap, lunch at horny toad 11:00.

Be there in spirit.

I'm headed to Kentucky and the Cumberland Gap for a couple of weeks.

See ya'll when I get back!

SS

hmmm ... now that I'm retired, 0900 is awfully early.

Rats, already committed to another ride. Will continue to try and slack will yall in the future.

Happy birthday Mary. Wish I could make it,but I'm not retired like Mitch.
Have fun!
Craig

Is this still a go?

Doug and I will be at Valero at 0900

I have to bail out complications with the road building. So sorry, I wanted to do a real slacker ride as a official slacker. Well there is always Monday. But that might begin Mr. Model T dissassembly.

I'm out as well.

Up WAY too late.

Lol pretty much.

Ok since no takers No meetup at Valero. We’ll take a different route.

Have a blessed weekend everyone!

Well, it is my birthday, but unfortunately I'm working on two hot issues at work and can't take off.

Man we suck for retired guys...

I dunno ... staying up late and sleeping in on a school day ... seems like I'm working my way into it just fine.

I do miss riding with Mary and Tim, though.

Thanks guys. It was a lovely day for the long gap loop. Never got out of the 70s according to my bike thermo.

And happy belated birthday, woodbutcher.

Happy Birthday to you both. With the new road and gravel put down, it is quite the yee-haw riding to the shop. I need to pack that stuff some more.

Back