• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Dual Sport Breakfast 9AM Sun, Nov 8, 2015 - Keese's Cafe & Bar-B-Que in Medina

Reaction score
First Name
Sander
Have breakfast, talk bikes, kick tires, meet up and/or plan dual sport rides for the day.

Keese's Cafe & Bar-B-Que
(830) 589-7474
13869 State Hwy 16 N
Medina, Texas

Keese’s Bar-B-Que – a destination

Breakfast is served from 7 a.m. every day except Sunday, when serving begins at 8 a.m. It includes a full menu of breakfast tacos, eggs any way you want them, French toast, pancakes and such interesting dishes as “Cedar Chopper’s Special” and “Billy’s Chili.” The biscuits are hot and homemade.

MAP

IMG_0491_zps310022c7.jpg

map_zps93785492.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Dual Sport Breakfast 9AM Sat, Nov 7, 2015 - Keese's Cafe & Bar-B-Que in Medina

Aw, man!
Previous commitment has me out of town. And Keese's is just a climb, a dip, a curve and a twist away too.
Next one for sure, amigo.

Re: Dual Sport Breakfast 9AM Sat, Nov 7, 2015 - Keese's Cafe & Bar-B-Que in Medina

Will be there if it's dry. Not crazy about riding wet roads on knobbys.

Will be there if it's dry. Not crazy about riding wet roads on knobbys.

I agree, I'm hoping the rain is over by then.

If it is maybe we can get in a ride like this? The route after the last breakfast in Medina.

ride_zpsgxykx6yt.jpg

Count me in at this time. Hope the weather is not too bad. Always a great ride! - Bill

Unfortunately i will be out of town for this one. Hope to catch the next one.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Re: Dual Sport Breakfast 9AM Sun, Nov 8, 2015 - Keese's Cafe & Bar-B-Que in Medina

Since the weather report hasn't changed for the better the breakfast is moving to Sunday.

Now:
Sunday, Nov 8, 2015

Sunday 11/08
68 | 47 °F
0% Precip. / 0 in
http://www.intellicast.com/Local/Forecast.aspx?location=USTX0218
Mostly cloudy skies early will become partly cloudy later in the day. High 68F. Winds NNE at 10 to 15 mph.
Sunday Night 0% Precip. / 0 in

Last edited:
Re: Dual Sport Breakfast 9AM Sun, Nov 8, 2015 - Keese's Cafe & Bar-B-Que in Medina

Sander, Sunday works for me and JT.

See ya then.

I'll try to make it also. Was looking forward to a ride. - Bill

Back