• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

DualSport dayride June 7th

Reaction score
Planning a DS ride around the Justiceburg/ Lake Alan Henry Campgrounds. I have seen some very interesting CR's on both sides of Hwy 84 that need exploring and also a dry riverbed that looks like fun. I will be riding my KLR 650 so the trails I go will not be extreme at all or at least I'm not planning on anything extreme. The County roads on the west side of Hwy 84 go around a lot of the windmills and the CR's on the east side are on the lake side and looks like they wrap around the lake. It will be a day of exploring new routes so don't expect anything too organized...lol. I'm sure it will be a lot of fun regardless and would like to get a few other riders together to check it out with me. I may even just pack a tent and stay at the lake overnight and do some fishing. Let me know if you would like to go and we can talk about a ralley point later.

Re: DuelSport dayride June 7th

Sounds like fun...hope you have some folks join you!:rider:

Re: DuelSport dayride June 7th

PM me! I'd like to get in on this. I'm up in Lubbock so the drive isn't too bad!

Back