• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Grandview 5/24/2014

cdk

Reaction score
Due to other obligations for the weekend I don't have time to multi day ride or camp sooo going to ride for a few hours on Saturday. Will meet at the Subway in Grandview (intersection of I 35W and 916) at 9 a.m. Plan to ride in parts of Johnson , Ellis and Hill counties...Post here if you think you can join us!:rider:

I'm interested. Is this mostly street, gravel, or what would you say? I just got my WR, have never ridden anything but street.

I'm interested. Is this mostly street, gravel, or what would you say? I just got my WR, have never ridden anything but street.

brd we will be on county roads mostly...some will be paved but the majority will be dirt and caliche/crushed limestone. If you don't like the non paved roads you can easily bale out to pavement...but I doubt you will want to bale ! It will be fun, come on down!:rider:

brd we will be on county roads mostly...some will be paved but the majority will be dirt and caliche/crushed limestone. If you don't like the non paved roads you can easily bale out to pavement...but I doubt you will want to bale ! It will be fun, come on down!:rider:
Do you know MAcDaddy? that is his turf:trust: Some of the roads in Hill get pretty knarly. This is a Hill county road last October from Roll The Bones ADV Rally:giveup::doh:
P1013066_zps0ee84695.jpg

Super T took a bad line...I stuck my Polaris Ranger getting to him:shrug:

I believe that is the infamous HCR 1263...and no we won't. Jordan was going to try and get some tracks from Macdaddy

I got these from Macdaddy a wile back. but the actual ride we did is below.

Attachments

• Ellis Co., Hill Co. 1 of 2.GPX
    173.1 KB · Views: 264
  • Ellis Co., Hill Co. 2 of 2.GPX
    105.4 KB · Views: 249
This is the actual ride Jordan was looking for.

Attachments

• ds ride.GPX
    516 KB · Views: 281
Thanks DRD I've downloaded that one to my gps and it's ready to go ill me and CDK will probably run that one Saturday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back