• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Scott (M38A1) has been posting on Reddit anonymously I suspect

Duke

Reaction score
First Name
Duke
:rider: finished showed up in r/photography and I just know it had to be Scott.

yGijjSP.jpg

Last edited:
Can’t be. There’s no can on the end. [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

For the record, that's the latest in Nikon's lineup called the "NIKON-15". From their press release:

"The NIKON-15's superior optics allow the user to 'reach out and touch someone' making this a long-range shooter for sure. While using the "full-auto" mode at a variable eight to 11 shots per second, this assures complete coverage of the intended target. Speaking of targets, the multiple modes in the heads-up display viewfinder allow the operator to select an area of fire which optimizes hit ratios. With the NIKON-15's advanced capabilities in low light scenarios, as well as the ability to track a moving subject and provide 99% engagement success while doing so, this is the ultimate item for all troops in the field. Fingertip controls provide for quick and precise changes to dial in a firing solution. The weather sealed components are ideal for the ever changing environments of use. Paired with the carbon fiber genuine NIKON accessories, this new package provides a streamlined, lightweight alternative to heavier units of comparable functions. If you are needing the high power potential to shoot fast in a variety of conditions, there is only one answer - the NIKON-15"

"Nothing is safe from the NIKON-15"

Available now at select authorized global outlets.

Last edited:
Back