• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Howdy again folks :)

Mark_M

Reaction score
Hey everyone, it's Mark here again. Not a newbie here but been absent for bit and been a while since I have posted on here. Been without riding for a few years due to career change and am back in the saddle again. Just picked me up a 2007 Kawasaki Vulcan Nomad VN1600D a few weeks ago.

I do miss the FZ6 and the Vmax but oh well the new(to me) bike rides like a dream. Had only 14682 miles on her when I picked her up from Huntsville TX.
She's named ' Candy ' after the wife seen her and said " Oh what a beautiful Candy Apple red color it is ' and is all stock which is he way I plan to keep her.

I'm no more in Denton anymore and Sold my Gas Station there and moved on. Am now Located in the Las Colinas area.

Just wanted to give all my old partners in crime out here an shoutout and say " Hi ! I'm back " ;-)

PS I know posted without pics but it wasn't allowing me to upload pics from my PC for some reason says error every time I tried to. Admin Help!!!!
So here's a link from Photobucket with pics of the bike.

20181128_131959.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Howdy and welcome back.
Nomads are one of the best metric baggers. :thumb: I've always liked them and they remain on my list as a replacement for the Shadow Tourer.

Welcome back!

Last edited:
:thumb:

We are fixen to get a new platform here so we will all be new to it so to speak

:welcome: BACK

Back