• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Hill Country DS Ride, Austin, Jan 10, 2015

Don, my plan was to wait until it was canceled then no one would know. You have to know how long to hold your cards.

Turns out the company just scheduled our Christmas party for this Saturday afternoon though, so instead of wussing out, I'm am stuck attending the party. Yes, I know, but small company, new owner, it is in my best interest to attend.

Riders,

I spoke with Brian at TJ's this morning and we have decided to cancel the ride due to the weather.

I'm expecting the next ride will be near the end of February, when the odds are better that the weather will cooperate.

Don, my plan was to wait until it was canceled then no one would know. You have to know how long to hold your cards.

Turns out the company just scheduled our Christmas party for this Saturday afternoon though, so instead of wussing out, I'm am stuck attending the party. Yes, I know, but small company, new owner, it is in my best interest to attend.

That's an Early Christmas party ! :eek2:

Sorry the weather was so bad this weekend, but, cancelling was the right decision, Rich. Thank you for all the work, posting, planning! :clap:

I'm in for the next one! :rider:

Back