• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

RIDE TO EAT: 5/21 May meet n greet neat with A ride on the side

Glad everyone had a good time. I worked on the carb and dist on the trike and rearranged in the shop to start removing wheels from Guzzi rig to order and replace all 6 wheel bearings.

I enjoyed the ride, except between Glen Rose and Granbury, due to a lot of rain. The only issue I had was water coming up between the seats. I now know why the Baby Bandits got a rear wheel hugger.

Springtown%201.jpg

Springtown%203.jpg

Springtown%202.jpg

Special thanks to all my TWT brethren that came out to the VFD fundraiser last night. I think that was the best we have done in all the years we have had it. Sorry you didn't win the Kimber, Mitch:giveup: Wish we could have had more campers but I think we were all victims of weather terrorism this week. Good food and fellowship @ Woody Creek and I enjoyed doing my Rod impersonation:lol2: I just don't have the range he has:rider:

Thank you for the amazing hospitality, yours and the community!

Doug, thanks for letting me ride your Baby Bandit. It's such a different experience from my full size Bandit. It's so light and flickable with twice the red line of my torque motor. You have done an amazing restoration.

Drew, Thanks for your continued, great MG&E's with a ride on the side. It's always hard to leave the parking lot after the meal.

Really good to get out amongst you fine folks! ☀

Weather held out for a great pile of BBQ. I had to take home half of my grub it was enough for several folks. We had 28 that I counted several no shows due to the rainy weather that was not supposed to be there as of Saturday. They really goofed up the forecast on this one. Rain/no rain/make up your minds???:doh:

Thank you Mr. And Mrs V-lust for the hospitality and the camp area. You folks that were not able to camp really missed out. Thanks also Paul for the before lunch ride and leading the after ride also. Always nice to have folks chip in and help make these events a success.:clap:

The band at the fund raiser was good but I arrived too late for food. Dinner that night was a Mrs. Bairds cherry pie..yummy.

Thanks also to Robert for the ride and invite back home. I realized I was out of bike shape and wound up with 390 miles for the two days. A nice cool comfortable travel back to the abode.:rider:

Thanks to all who braved the weather to chow down with us. See you next month somewhere south.:eat:

Thanks also to Greg who hung tight and survived the storm that blew in to camp at 5 AM. Good to visit with you and camp out again under the stars.

Also thank you Doug for the spin on the baby bandit what a fun bike.

Last edited:
Noticed this pic once I got home and had it on a larger screen... Drew, your talents are being wasted, get to New York, now.
02d80db64ee72207cd22de2975b74c9e.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J120A using Tapatalk

Back