• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Hey MitchnTX!!!

OldTLSDoug

Forum Supporter
Reaction score
I saw a bike just like yours in Granbury today. Going down 377 towards 144. I am pretty sure it wasn't you because this guy didn't have on a jacket or gloves.:rofl:

LOL

Quick trip to 5K firearms.

Man, I can totally ride without a jacket, but is it odd that I feel naked without gloves? maybe due the the fact I ride a dirt bike without a jacket, but use gloves all the time.

I may as well confess:

I ran with a pair of scissors today.
Last week, I didn't wait 30 minutes after eating before I went for a swim, either.

3a5.jpg

I may as well confess:

I ran with a pair of scissors today.
Last week, I didn't wait 30 minutes after eating before I went for a swim, either.

At least you're not playing with matches :rofl:

Mitch, you know I love you, man. But, hey, you let me have some low hanging fruit my friend. Surely, you would pounce given the chance, sir.

At least he didn't have a photograph of it. And it could have been worse, Doug could have caught you riding pillion....on a girl's motorcycle!

Mitch, you know I love you, man. But, hey, you let me have some low hanging fruit my friend. Surely, you would pounce given the chance, sir.

Never would I ...

Back