• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

HONDA XR650L OWNER'S SIGN IN

Jim Wilkerson has a GS, but he's in Baytown - probably not the same guy. I don't think you'd mistake him for Dave. :lol2:

Last edited:
Well I am old and gray headed and I do live in Baytown,and I own a gs.Not me though.Waiting on the cool front,ha ha.

I'll find out when i get back out there on the 16th. I'll have the XR with me. Took her for a ride this weekend for the first time since surgery and although short, it was one sweet ride! Had an appraiser to show up yesterday and he tried to buy her from me, but alas, she's not for sale!:trust::rofl:

Attachments

• Faithful Steeds Waterloo on TN River 2.jpg
    Faithful Steeds Waterloo on TN River 2.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 198
  • Me and the pig Waterloo, AL.jpg
    Me and the pig Waterloo, AL.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 188
long time, no post up. sorry been busy with new practice, toddler and two kids in lacrosse. glad to see all the old ones on here (haha) JMZ, RMAN, Meriden, Jabird, Glock, Silver bullet. Also good to see new faces and bikes . So its a sad day here in my household i'm posting up the 650R to sell I need to get something smaller to ride with my two older boys. Way too much work riding this thing in the woods. So if anyone y'all know is looking for a great ride, send them my way and ill give a finders fee. Asking $3500 obo I posted more pics in for sale/wanted
31BD2F18-0C5C-4800-8ED8-7DA40A3C4028_zps7srvpwbs.jpg

Good to hear from you Grasshopper! Glad all is well. Sad you're selling the famous 650R.

I rode the Africa Twin to Cloudcroft last week, first decent trip on it.

And do tell Lonnie to check in more.

Wishing you continued best of luck, especially with the new kid I had not heard about.
Maybe you keep the R so kids can ride a vintage bike when they get bigger.

I saw him in person last weekend; he is still amongst the living.

Its going alright . Not much dirt-bike riding but some nice trips on the Tenere . It`s good to see you pop, up now and then .

I can't believe he let it go. I tried to tell him he needed to get an old ktm 2 stroke to go with the xr

Last night I picked up an 84 XL350R, so I'm kindasorta back in the club :trust:

Attachments

• xl350r_01.jpg
    xl350r_01.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 178
  • xl350r_02.jpg
    xl350r_02.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 160
Back