• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Muenster Run October 22, 2017

Reaction score
Good easy ride today. Only one fall AND NO FLATS!!

Lunch in Muenster and a good ride back to Denton. It was a fabulous riding day.

The day started with 12 riders and good cool weather. A lot of unplanned pavement on this route, plus one detour I didn't see coming. But I did a couple of reroutings on the fly to look at a couple of different roads. So I will update the route and repost it on the original thread.
The scenery was so nice I even got distracted from it and missed one of my turns...LOL
What surprised me what after a night of rain, this route was relatively unaffected. Early on we had one or two small spots where the road got slippery. This side of DFW is 180 out from the East side when it comes to rain and mud.

I will download some picture from the camera and post them here on the thread. I look forward to the other pictures people took.

Thanks Gary for being a Great "Tail end Charlie" as always....As always you are part of the team that makes these great rides.

Thank you all for joining me on my ride. Next one will be my final ride for the year...and maybe for about 6 months, since I am looking at moving, surgery on my shoulder and breaking in a new bike! Check out the upcoming rides section for more info as it arrives...

Thanks again...

Chris

Okay everyone, where are the pics, there must be a few from this great day out?? I need to show Sylvie what she missed!!

Gary

Great fun and very nice scenery, thanks to all who attended and made a newbie to the group feel welcomed. Looking forward to more adventures.

22770015_140134683278630_8873176994018781915_o.jpg

22770535_140134686611963_7456952942865430872_o.jpg

Last edited:
Back