• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

WTB: dirtbike for wife <$1000

In Kerrville, looking to buy a small cc dirt bike for my wife to ride. (Also something that my son can grow into when she inevitably gives it up). She rides on the street, but wants to get dirty with us. I was thinking CR85, maybe a CRF150, or something of that ilk. My son is on a KTM 65 right now.

I need to keep it under $1,000

I have a KLX110 and (2) XR200Rs that I've been meaning to sell. All have sat in the garage long enough that starting them will be fun. The XR200R is a nice height for an average woman.

I have a KLX110 and (2) XR200Rs that I've been meaning to sell. All have sat in the garage long enough that starting them will be fun. The XR200R is a nice height for an average woman.

A XR200 might be a good fit for her. Is it pretty light? What would you be asking for one?

A XR200 might be a good fit for her. Is it pretty light? What would you be asking for one?

Very light, not very tall, not very fast, simple old-school engine. Perfect trail bike for someone who isn’t very tall and isn’t racing anyone. I’d like to get $900 each out of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I fired them both up this evening and was pleasantly surprised at how few kicks it took. :mrgreen:

Last edited:
Found CRF150F for the wife. Let the adventure begin. :rider:

Other 2001 XR200R still available. I still need to hose it off and take a few pics. :D

Just SOLD to Ruff Rider!

Last edited:
I'm interested in the XR200 for my teenage grandkids or whatever else you may have in that size range. Can you PM or text me?. 210-383-9887

Back