• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

ENDED '12 TW200 Less than 500 miles $3295

Reaction score
$3,295 or best offer. This may be the best dual sport bike on the market! See the TW200 forum on line for more details or read the ride reports here. Has a just installed new lithium battery, Acerbis hand guards, a fresh oil change, ready to go for hunting season and fall riding. Available now in Fort Worth, Texas. Call my toll free 866-566-5213 for more details. I am selling for health reasons, this is an absolutely great bike! Currently has 497 miles. Questions, please call. I can meet you half way most any evening but local buyers preferred….I have extras available (not installed) such as Moose Rack, Stainless case bolt kit, and more….

Anybody know what a dutch auction is? Price reduced every day until sale happens.....stay tuned. This bike will sell....

Accepted an offer thanks to all for their support!

Attachments

• 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 657
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 524
  • 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 453
  • 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 401
  • 13.jpg
    13.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 450
Last edited:
Re: '12 TW200 Less than 500 miles $3595

$3,595 or best offer. This may be the best dual sport bike on the market! See the TW200 forum on line for more details or read the ride reports here. Has a just installed new lithium battery, Acerbis hand guards, a fresh oil change, ready to go for hunting season and fall riding. Available now in Fort Worth, Texas. Call my toll free 866-566-5213 for more details. I am selling for health reasons, this is an absolutely great bike! Currently has 497 miles. Questions, please call. I can meet you half way most any evening but local buyers preferred….I have extras available (not installed) such as Moose Rack, Stainless case bolt kit, and more….

Is this priced right? Please let me know!

Seriously, really need to know...

Short reminder, please keep price discussions/offers to PM's

Short reminder, please keep price discussions/offers to PM's
After reading forum policy for the topic, I did not find an infraction for asking about market conditions relative to a bike I own. If this is illicit behavior, please remove this posting to save us all further embarrassment.

I am missing something? Vintage GW can't ask if price is right in his own ad thread???

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I don't think that the issue is the seller asking.

I think that the concern is that the responses should be made by PM.

PMs certainly reduce the Moderator's workload and the thread stays positive.

I don't think that the issue is the seller asking.

I think that the concern is that the responses should be made by PM.

PMs certainly reduce the Moderator's workload and the thread stays positive.

Correct. In the past we've had the 'how much....' For Sale threads and they turn into more of a dialogue of price discussion and the why's/why nots of a price instead of the sellers original intent on selling the item.

In general, if an item is priced too high for what members on this forum are willing to pay, then there will be little activity. The seller can keep the item posted, or reduce the price. Totally their call. When the price matches a buyers expectations it will most probably sell.

We simply don't want the For Sale discussions to turn into anything other than just that, For Sale of an item. By keeping the price discussions, and more important - reasons for a price via PM, we eliminate the typically downhill progression of the threads.

There were no responses to the original ad, the OP posted a second time trying to get someone to answer him on if his price is set right. If that started an open discussion on the forum about price then there should have been have a warning. I agree with Sup-Ten, I don't see anything wrong with at least getting to ask the question then turn to PM about pricing. There has been no discussion about the price at all. Who's he going to PM?

The online NADA guide provides a source to get a rough idea of pricing,
whether selling or buying.
Here is the link to the NADA Values for the 2012 TW200.

Considering mileage and the handguards, it seems like a reasonable asking price to me.
Miss my TW and cannot stop looking at others.

The online NADA guide provides a source to get a rough idea of pricing,
whether selling or buying.
Here is the link to the NADA Values for the 2012 TW200.

Considering mileage and the handguards, it seems like a reasonable asking price to me.
Miss my TW and cannot stop looking at others.

The siren song of past motorcycles, I too have this issue. I sure like the Lil T-dub. Bump to the positive.:rider:

Re: '12 TW200 Less than 500 miles $3495

$3,595 or best offer. This may be the best dual sport bike on the market! See the TW200 forum on line for more details or read the ride reports here. Has a just installed new lithium battery, Acerbis hand guards, a fresh oil change, ready to go for hunting season and fall riding. Available now in Fort Worth, Texas. Call my toll free 866-566-5213 for more details. I am selling for health reasons, this is an absolutely great bike! Currently has 497 miles. Questions, please call. I can meet you half way most any evening but local buyers preferred….I have extras available (not installed) such as Moose Rack, Stainless case bolt kit, and more….

Is this priced right? Please let me know!

Well, it is obviously not priced right to sell so I will reduce it another $100 to $3,495 by removing the lithium battery and keep going. No urgency to the sale just need the room in the garage and with the other 4 bikes the TW200 makes it too crowded for Wifely's jeep. And just for fun, I put it on Flea Bay to see if I can get any action. As you all know, they charge fees for listings so maybe I can edge the pricing down further for members here….

You're gonna need some patience, there are very few bikes that move in a week, some are taking months and months. It's a buyers market and they are being very choosy lately. Give it time, post up in all the free places and you will start getting some bites, it will just take some time for the right buyer to come along or you'll end up dropping the price low enough to get their attention.

Another factor working against a sale is that it is so new. It has to compete with older used TWs which can be purchased for far less and a person willing to spend that much for a TW might also consider springing for a brand new one.

Try posting it on the TW200 Forum Classifieds.

Never mind. I see you already posted there Oct 23. Well done.

Re: '12 TW200 Less than 500 miles $3395

$3,295 or best offer. This may be the best dual sport bike on the market! See the TW200 forum on line for more details or read the ride reports here. Has a just installed new lithium battery, Acerbis hand guards, a fresh oil change, ready to go for hunting season and fall riding. Available now in Fort Worth, Texas. Call my toll free 866-566-5213 for more details. I am selling for health reasons, this is an absolutely great bike! Currently has 497 miles. Questions, please call. I can meet you half way most any evening but local buyers preferred….I have extras available (not installed) such as Moose Rack, Stainless case bolt kit, and more….

Anybody know what a dutch auction is? Price reduced every day until sale happens.....stay tuned. This bike will sell....maybe you want it?

Back