• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

SOLD Mitas E-07+ (plus) Adventure tire 150/70-17 SOLD

SilverBullet

never slow down...you never grow old
Reaction score
SOLD

Mitas E-07+ (plus) Adventure tire 150/70-17

Brand new recent tire purchase. Never mounted. I bought this tire to try after finding out my go to Mitas E-07 Dakar was no longer available. Since then I was able to acquire a couple more Dakars so now overstocked. I have at least 50k miles more before I would need this tire so selling at a loss so I don't have to store.

$130 no shipping but I can usually help some on delivery.

Here is vendor link where I purchased, best prices I've found.

https://www.twistedthrottle.com/mit...-50-street-50-dirt-69t-tubeless-bias-ply-tire

SOLD

Last edited:
Dang, I was hoping you would try out a Plus.
I will but have plenty of Dakars to use first. I have two rear wheels, each mounted with one also.
efcf133a75ba1012cec47ca82cf4d1bc.jpg

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk

That any better?

Sent from my LGL62VL using Tapatalk
LOL I don't give two shakes, just messing with you. Heck if you would've split the Dakars from the Sava I probably would've already bought them from you.

Tire is still available.

**Labor Day Special**
Free labor (mine) Bring your bike or rear wheel to me in Humble I will install the tire for free.

_

Price drop to $130
Won't go lower than that. If doesn't sell will just hang onto it for 2-3 years until needed.

Where are you located? Might be interested in the E07+.
Humble / Atascocita / Harmaston. Northeast Houston near Lake Houston.

I travel around alot so could meet you most anywhere if not in a hurry.

Was hoping you were on the I35 corridor between San Antonio and Fort Worth. Won’t be down that way for a while.
If I travel over that way I'll send you a PM in advance. Itching to get the dirt bike out for a weekend so could be that direction.

Flying into IAH tomorrow evening... then driving home to DFW via 45. If you are available to meet around that time and along that route... I'll take it off your hands.

Flying into IAH tomorrow evening... then driving home to DFW via 45. If you are available to meet around that time and along that route... I'll take it off your hands.
Sorry, I'm out of town until Jan-2. Otherwise we could have made it happen. My office is only a few miles from IAH.

Back