• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

TWT Stuff: Shirts, Hats, Stickers, etc,...

Tourmeister

Keeper of the Asylum
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Friday
Howdy,

:tab This thread is the place to find all the various TWT stuff you can currently get your hands on.

The TWT CafePress Shop has been closed.

T-Shirts:

:tab We now have two versions of shirts available. Here are photographs of the actual shirt art so you get an idea about the colors.

Black shirt - front image (about 4" by 4" on left breast)
black-full-front.jpg
black-detail-front.jpg

Black shirt - back image
black-full-back.jpg
black-detail-back.jpg

This is the shirt that we just mailed out today to all those that preordered them. While we were having these done, we went ahead and used the money from the first order to have some "Natural" color shirts done as well and those are now available.

Natural shirt - front image (about 4" by 4" on left breast)
natural-full-front.jpg
natural-detail-front.jpg

Natural shirt - back image
natural-full-back.jpg
natural-detail-back.jpg

The detail shot of the back is the one closest to the true color of the shirt. It is more cream than tan.

Ordering Info

Please PM or email me (Tourmeister@twtex.com) BEFORE you send money to verify we have what you want!!

Paypal - $21 each, send to tourmeister@twtex.com

Checks - $20 each, payable to Two Wheeled Texans

:tab Mail to:
:tab TWT T-Shirts
:tab Scott Friday
:tab 74 Armadillo Dr.
:tab Huntsville, Tx. 77320

Indicate color(s), size(s) and shipping address in the memo section!!!

Personal TWT business cards:
TWT-TM.jpg

Here is a blank template you can modify

:tab Here are the stickers I currently have. If you set your screen resolution to 1152 X 864, they are real close to actual size. The background colors are not part of the sticker. Only the letters and the lines are part of the sticker.

Before sending money, contact me to make sure I still have the ones you want!

:tab I sell the small ones $5 for two and the large ones are $5 each. You can paypal to Tourmeister@twtex.com. Or mail a check to:

TWT Stickers
c/o Scott Friday
1617 Woodland Lane
Huntsville, Tx. 77340

Either way, make sure to note what the payment is for and include the address where you want them sent!!!

TWT-Stickers-1.JPG

TWT-Stickers-2.JPG

Last edited:
Reactions: GPJ
I tried ordering some stickers but it kept saying I don't have a shopping cart on file with them:scratch:

Do you have cookies enabled on your browser? Also, you may want to use Internet Explorer to access CafePress.com. I have noticed that it does not seem real friendly with Firefox/Mozilla :shrug:

Last edited:
The order went thru. I was just a bit perplexed when it said I had no cart on record. Looking forward to getting my stickers.

Ordered my stickers yesterday cant wait to get the reflective ones for the hemelts :)

Cheers and Thanks

Just a reminder that the TWT name, artwork, and logos are copyrighted and should not be used for any reason without prior permission.

Last edited:
I've recently add some ore stuff to the Cafe Press store as well. You can see everything here:

http://www.cafepress.com/twowheeledtexan

I hope to add some dark color shirts soon (black, blue, green, and red). However, I have to figure out the transparent background thing for the images to get them to display correctly on the dark colors.

For business cards printed yourself, may I recommend Visual Business Cards http://www.rkssoftware.com/. It's a simple program that works well. I like it better than Avery or any other I've tried.. and it cost $20 with free lifetime updates!
and no, I don't get a kickback for recommending it!

Personal TWT business cards:
TWT-TM.jpg

The TWT image that is being used here for buisness cards would make a great vinyl sticker for the bike if it was available as such. Or a permanent clear sticker for paniers, etc. If you want to advertise the website then add a small "ex.com" next to the TWT letters (maybe small "www" before the TWT as well).

Vicky, have you checked out the stickers on the CafePress site?

http://www.cafepress.com/twowheeledtexan

I'll have to check with Bluedogok about the image on the card as I don't have the original. I'd need it in a larger size for use as a sticker.

Lol...Vicky is my bike, as in Vicky Strom. I'm Freddie.

Yes, I did see those stickers, but was just commenting on how this image would look good as one.

I saw another image I think on a t-shirt that's not at the cafepress site, that would also be cool as a sticker. It's the one that has the Texas flag colors I think on a diamond shape with a twisty road going through the middle. I liked that one too.

The above image is still my favorite as a sticker. I hope others would like it as well to make it worth the while to create it. Maybe you could do a poll or something.

All I need is the image. Pester Bluedogok to send me the original :-P

Regarding the black shirt design with the curvy road sign on the back, I have:

5 - XL's
2 - L's

Last edited:
We're out of shirts. The last ones were sold/given away at the Conroe Pie Run. I plan on doing another order soon.

The TWT image that is being used here for buisness cards would make a great vinyl sticker for the bike if it was available as such. Or a permanent clear sticker for paniers, etc. If you want to advertise the website then add a small "ex.com" next to the TWT letters (maybe small "www" before the TWT as well).

I think the image would make a great patch for your jacket/vest also or a window sticker for your truck.

I thought I saw something about reflective stickers mentioned before but didn’t see any. Was I hallucinating or did I just miss them in the line up?

Back