• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Greetings!

Reaction score
Greetings to all! I live on Lake Conroe near Stowaway Marina. It's Sunday morning and the SHNF is probably a swamp at this point. Serious downpours continue. I look forward to meeting some of you. I'll stay posted.
:chug:

Loanstud
06 KLR 650

Geez, yet ANOTHER dual-sporter! :roll:

JK! Welcome loanshark. :lol2:

Wes Wessel lives up on the lake too. Rides a Beemer LT but rarely see him post on here. We had a nice gathering at his place last July 4th.

Anyhow, glad you could join out little piece of the online moto world.

:tab Welcome to the site! You just missed a maintenance day yesterday here in Huntsville. We had 5 KLR's, an XR650R and an XR650L plus some spectator bikes. Also, keep an eye on the Upcoming Rides/Trips/Events forum for rides and bike nights. We meet at King's Cafe every Thursday evening from 7-9pm.

that makes the KLR the fastest growing population in the group, I allways thought these things were part rabbit.....:rofl:

Welcome hopefully next weekends scheduled ride will still be on!

Welcome loanstud, You might see a red 05 klr around that area. James Cain he lives over in seven coves and he rides to work all the time on his. In fact James and I were probably riding by your house when I made this cheesy video http://www.zippyvideos.com/7315861882941526/klr_ride_12-30-05/*dbdolan
I am not too far from you I am in Spring, any way see you later.

Last edited:
Hi Bryan!

I just bought the bike Dec 27th. Nice Christmas gift! Another KLR rider lives in my subdivision so we need to hook up some day. Safety in numbers. I have a 1982 YZ 250 that I bought new in 83. I still have the original tires on it. That's my last bike purchase. Time to sell it --loves the KLR:rider:

Tell the other guy about the TWT site ;-)

Welcome to TWT. Us Dual Sporters are comin' outa them thar woods!

Back