• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

just found hiding in Fort Worth

Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Last Name
Guzman
I'm glad to see so many local area riders, I'll lurk for a while. I'm a street rider who has fallen (!) into trying DS, but my dirt skills are nil. I'm planning on the MSF dirt school, once that's done, maybe I won't have to stay on the pavement. :-)

Man... The KLR riders are just coming out of the woodwork lately! Always good to have another! Welcome to the site! :thumb:

Welcome, Foat Wuth rider!

We have a Tarrant County (and surrounding areas) Meet & Greet this coming Tuesday night in Bedford - check the "Upcoming Rides..." section for details. Would like to have you come on out!

I also have lots of street experience but am just getting back to DS after a long absence. I intended to take the MSF Dirtbike School until I heard it was VERY beginner/basic and probably not worth my time. So you might want to check into it a bit before signing up. :welcome:

Back