• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Hello from Lovely Katy Texas!

magus

Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Former D/Ser who just rediscovered how much he missed not having a D/S bike. Just bought a 2002 Suzuki DR650 and would love to ride with others. New to the Houston off-road world so not sure where the best places to ride are.

Welcome. The DS guys are alive and well here. :rider: Enjoy.

I/ve ridden the Katy from 610 westbound and you will need that DS bike. YUK!

Last edited:
Welcome magus. Some of the other DS riders should be chiming in soon. There are plenty of other sections here where you can look for folks to ride with too.

Man, the DS folks are coming out of the woodwork lately! :scratch: I promise I have not been going out and dragging people back here since getting the KLR :mrgreen: It really is just a coincidence!

Welcome to the site! Keep and eye on the DS forum as rides are always being planned. Also, feel free to post up something on your own if you have an itch to ride and want company.

Thanks all and my other bike is a Yamaha Warrior just in case I need to cover more of the paved stuff too. David

Welcome!!

I just joined here last week. I'm near Willis down on the lake. There are some nice back roads up here and the SHNF as well.

:chug:

magus said:
Thanks all and my other bike is a Yamaha Warrior just in case I need to cover more of the paved stuff too. David

Welcome, good to have ya here!:sun:

Bob small.JPG
Hello yerself,

I routinely commute to work in Sugar Land. You'll usually see me at about 0815hrs and 1745hrs. I am at N29 44.241W95 44.826. :giveup:

Back