• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

RIDE TO EAT: January Meet n Greet and Eat with A side of Ride

Reaction score
First Name
Drew
Last Name
Wright
First off Happy New Year to all the TWT family. Let us open up 2017 in Copperas Cove for January. Sunday 11 AM on January 8th. Please sign up on this thread if you are coming to chow down with us. We had a really good turn out in 2014 when we visited here last. Good food at reasonable prices nice big parking lot and centrally located. Breakfast all day!:eat:

All TWT members and their family are welcome to attend. These ride to eat events bring folks together to shake hands and get to know one another. Come check out all the neat rides folks bring to the gathering.:rider: If you are a season M@G@E veteran or new to these sign up we would love to have you join in.:sun:

Camping at my place in Lampasas if you wish. Plenty of space for tents,trailers,and so forth. Many of you have already spent a night or two there in the past. Several semi-comfortable couches also. Space on the floor also for a sleeping bag or ten. Please indicate if you will be camping so I will know what sort of grub to have for Saturday nights dinner feast. Nice big fire ring and wood for Saturday night campers.

Thread from last time;http://www.twtex.com/forums/showthread.php?t=91507

Lil' Tex restaurant is the spot.

Date: Jan. 8,2017
When: 11 AM Come early stay late
Where: Lil' Tex Restaurant 502 S Main Street
Copperas Cove,Texas 76522

TWTers that said yes.

HobbitRider+1
KamLeeR
Rick M
rhodyne
Mr2mch
KP
dualsportvet..................8
YoDoc+1
ffejtable
txtinman
KoryJ
MonteJay
BeemerlessBob
The Saint.............................16
Mr2mch

CAMPERS::::::
rhodyne
KP

Not sure yet crew.

SpiritAtBay+1
Julimike54
Windmill
rpcraft
AustinRT+1
OLDTLSDoug

Last edited:
You talking Lil Texas?

I hope to make it so that I can meet Becky on her new Tiger!

Drew, my brother might come too. And he now has a KLR!

Rod, don't know if you'll remember but my bro joined us on an after-pie-wander around Lampasas. This was a couple of years ago. He was on a HD Heritage.

Well, it took him a while, but he's finally seen the light. LOL.

Hmmm. Friends and food after the holiday madness? Put me in the 'you betcha' group.
Will there also be camping at Deer Haven? Better known as your back yard?

& plenty of paved goodness...
Gracious me

If Ma Nature is kind to us.... we'll be ridin those no dust
Goatpath deluxe

Sent from my LGL34C using Tapatalk

We are ready. Let us hope for decent weather for the after lunch ride. If you can gather enough folks from Waco you can even do a to the event ride.

Anyone wanting to camp at my place are welcome to do so Saturday the night before. You can even throw your sleeping bag on the couch or on the floor in the living room. We now have running water in Lampasas so that's a bonus.

Last edited:
I need to get past the first of Jan. first. I've got a lot going on, but would like to attend. We'll see. Put as maybe for lunch for now.

Last edited:
Hi KP, I'll pen myself in as unsure right now. Weather will be a factor and work schedule.

I'll be there, in a cage, with one of my kiddos.

I need to wait till late in the week before I know. I may have to work that weekend. But if I am free I will make it for lunch

Looks like it will be 52 and sunny for Sunday.:sun: Not too bad. Figured out the BMW leak I think,so should be back on two wheels for this one. Remember to post up if you will be camping also. You can camp outside,on a couch or on the floor in the living room. I will feed you Saturday so all you will need to do is show up. We will do the cook over the open fire routine. KP

No. Got lots to do Saturday so don't think we can camp this weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I'm in for the food and riding part, but too cold for camping. For me anyway.

Back