• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

WACO AREA: August pie run

txtinman

Forum Supporter
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Last Name
White
I'm going, but don't have a route yet. Any Waco riders want to ride along? I'll have to ride the black top stuff. Had an incident on a dirt road in Arkansas last month :flip: Don't want to go there again.

I'll be coming out of Troy Saturday morning. Plan to be in Bartlett, at Taqueria Flores for breakfast tacos by 9:AM or so. Let me know if you'll be coming down 95 around then and I'll tag along.

If its not rainin too much... I plan on leavin Speegleville around 7:30 & weave my way down thru that area (Salado/Holland/Bartlett) ... so I could mabe meet up somewhere if possible. Rod 2 five for 7 TuTu too OH OH five

Rod it looks like DFW Tom and will be eating breakfast around 9 ish in Bartlett. Maybe we'll see you there. I'm going to travel down 317 and then 93 over to 95.

Ill b weavin together some county curvys & will try to b in Bartlett by 9... but dont wait on me. Gonna stay offa 95 & do more CRs instead.

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Back