• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

wanted: stock seat for 08 vstrom, wee or vee.

Are you looking to trade seats or you just looking to see if someone has an extra seat to sale.

I currently have sergeants on my 07. Was saving the stock one for resale or the aftermarket when I decided to sell the bike. It has been wrapped in plastic in my garage for a long time. I might be persuaded to sell. Extra money for racing or parts the KTM is always nice for stuff that has been collecting dust in the garage.

Duchess, I have a stock '08 DL1000 seat. It's been in a box since I replaced it with a Sargent. Also have an '08 DL1000 tail rack. I doubt either one has a thousand miles of riding time. I'll make you a heck of a deal on the seat if you'll take the tail rack. In Weatherford.

Duchess, I have a stock '08 DL1000 seat. It's been in a box since I replaced it with a Sargent. Also have an '08 DL1000 tail rack. I doubt either one has a thousand miles of riding time. I'll make you a heck of a deal on the seat if you'll take the tail rack. In Weatherford.

i don't need the tail rack, but if you just want it gone, i'll take it with the good deal seat. :-P

I guess I wouldn't insist. ;-) I don't know what's a fair price. Looks like new ones are around $175?? Make me an offer. It's just taking up space since I traded the V-Strom.

I have a stock seat from an '06 Wee. I think it's equivalent to the low seat for the 1000.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back