• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Ryan "the_newt" Newton Arlington,TX

Reaction score
First Name
ryan
Currently riding an 05 SV1000S

DSC_5229.jpg

Previously had a 2007 FZ6 that I got for a song with less than 900 miles on it

fz6-7.jpg

And I cut my teeth on a 2001 SV650 my dad and I rebuilt after the previous owner unloaded it on a friend with a scored connecting rod journal.

DSC_0262.jpg

DSC_7451.jpg

I'd really like to get one of the new CBR250Rs but we are maxed out on bikes/scooters right now and my girlfriend likes my SV too much for me to sell it for a 250.

I take it you're a new guy? Welcome. Your bikes are embarrassingly clean. Maybe I should hose all that yellow pollen gunk off my Strom.

:welcome:
Spotless rides like Tim said! My wife's Guzzi Breva is almost that clean?? :sun:

I take it you're a new guy? Welcome. Your bikes are embarrassingly clean. Maybe I should hose all that yellow pollen gunk off my Strom.

Not terribly new, been on for a while. Just lurk around quite a bit but never noticed the member's gallery section. I'm more like a new to posting frequently/daily site visits. And these pictures are just from hitting the bikes with a cheap car wash brush, soap/water, and the leaf blower to dry. It doesn't hurt that none of these bikes had more than 10k on the clock when I shot them either.

Back