• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

DAL/FTW: Dallas Motorcycle Show, Sat., Feb. 3.

Thanks. Will give it a shot... Boo, says it's expired. I saw the sign up email on the IMS site after I had posted. If something comes out of it I will post it up.

Last edited:
Thanks. Will give it a shot... Boo, says it's expired. I saw the sign up email on the IMS site after I had posted. If something comes out of it I will post it up.

Sorry about that. Didn’t realize it expired.

Has anyone seen a schedule of events posted? I went to the ims website, but could not locate one

I'm going. May be just me, might be with the family. We'll see. I have been in contact with No-Mar about some stuff I wanted to order. They are throwing it on the truck so I can save some shipping and buy it at the show. Great service.

I'm going. May be just me, might be with the family. We'll see. I have been in contact with No-Mar about some stuff I wanted to order. They are throwing it on the truck so I can save some shipping and buy it at the show. Great service.

gixxer, if you go, make sure you get a pic of the yam tenere 700 if they have it

Think i will be taking the boy with me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the code I just got today for online ticket discount from progressive is "PRG18"

Really? That would suck.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Darn, looks like this may be correct. I downloaded the Exhibitor list for the Dallas show and it shows Suzuki but Yamaha is definitely not listed. Bizarre.

Darn, looks like this may be correct. I downloaded the Exhibitor list for the Dallas show and it shows Suzuki but Yamaha is definitely not listed. Bizarre.

I had to dig thru the website.... But found the updated list which showed Yamaha & a few others. Someone isnt doing their job with updates on the main page

Sent from my LGL62VL using Tapatalk

I had to dig thru the website.... But found the updated list which showed Yamaha & a few others. Someone isnt doing their job with updates on the main page

That's great news and thanks for the update.

Could you tell if KTM is going to have a presence?

OOPS!!..... Looks like I didnt find an updated list after all..... It was an old list from 2015

I cant imagine Yamaha not being there tho....

Could you tell if KTM is going to have a presence?

I just downloaded the IMS app and it lists both KTM and Yamaha as exhibitors. This will be my first time attending. Hope it is awesome.

No Honda, KTM or Yamaha at a Dallas IMS show, wow. Triumph and Ducati usually have local dealer displays but none are listed. double wow.
Market research says we don't care anymore and don't spend enough. The cost to exibit is insane now, perhaps a message to the convention bureau from manufacturers.
I have never missed one but the draw is fading.

No Honda, KTM or Yamaha at a Dallas IMS show, wow. Triumph and Ducati usually have local dealer displays but none are listed. double wow.
Market research says we don't care anymore and don't spend enough. The cost to exibit is insane now, perhaps a message to the convention bureau from manufacturers.
I have never missed one but the draw is fading.

+1

I sent them an email and got this reply:

Hi Dustin,
Honda corporate does have a display but KTM and Yamaha are not joining us in Dallas.

Last edited:
Back