• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

New to this....

Reaction score
Hello and good day Y'all!

I'm kinda new to this forum stuff so I hope you won't be too tough on me.... I'm a solo rider but have been on several great adventures with friends and am looking for some new buddies to ride with in Texas. My last adventure on two wheels took me from Weslaco, TX to L'Anse aux Meadows, Newfoundland by way of Quebec, New Brunswick and Nova Scotia! Prior to that I toured Alaska and even made it up the Dalton all the way to Deadhorse!
IMG_0330%20Dalton%20Rainbow.jpg

Cat%20back%20in%20Coldfoot.jpg

I'm a bit of a spaz when it comes to posting pictures but I'm sure I'll get the hang of it soon.......... :giveup:
So thanks for the opportunity to join and I look forward to meeting some of you soon!
Cheers,
Cat
aka: Fool on Two Wheels!

You should do well here. Welcome and you'll have to post some ride reports as time goes by.

I think we can forgive being a spaz with pics, I mean, it ain't like the rest 'o us are perfect or anything! ;-)

But whatever, wecome! Pull up a chair, grab a cold one, and meet some good folks. (Maybe just alright folks, but we do our best 'round these parts:mrgreen:)

(Or Scott, Tourmeister will get cranky! :duck:)

::EDIT:: I was going to suggest you come on out to our next Pie Run in Crockett, TX, but then I looked up Weslaco (Not knowing TX geography very well), and saw that it might be a *bit* of a hike for you!

:welcome:

Are you using Austin as your base? Nice pics too!

Last edited:
Welcome Spaz, I mean Cat, to a great forum! Lots of adventure riders here and a few of us street only riders. You'll like it here. A few of us are in the Austin area, too (see above post by M38A1).

Yes, be sure to post pictures. We LOOOOOOVE pictures!

Thanks Y'all for the warm welcome! I'm holed up in Quebec right now watching the snow fall and dreaming of new riding adventures........ I think I'll just take the snow machine out for a spin in the fresh snow!!!

My little bike is crying locked up in it's warehouse in Pennsylvania waiting to be let loose on the road! I hope to be back in Texas in March, until then I'll be reading about what you guys have been up to and posting some pics from my recent adventures! Weslaco is by no means home for me, it was just where I happened to be when I started my Newfoundland adventure. When I return to Texas I will probably base myself close to Austin someplace in the Hill Country, haven't decided yet.. ya I know my life is a little disjointed right now! But hey, as I said, I am a bit of a Spaz and as you'll get to know me, you'll find that I'm often on the go and full of crazy energy! So for now, I'll leave you with a picture of one of my favorite Icebergs from this summer.
Cat%20Iceberg%20for%20web.jpg

Kinda looks like a Cat eh? ;-)

Dude, I totally love your "Yeah, I've Been Everywhere, Man" video! Too much fun to see all the places you've been, what a fantastic montage. what software did you use to put this together? I use proshow and find it a bit complex sometimes...

Dude, I totally love your "Yeah, I've Been Everywhere, Man" video! Too much fun to see all the places you've been, what a fantastic montage. what software did you use to put this together? I use proshow and find it a bit complex sometimes...

Cat,
I used Photoshop "Elements" for that although I think there are much easier programs out there now. Like the freebie Movie Maker that comes bundled with Windoze products... glad you liked it too!

Back