• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

klr 650 after market seats ?

mojo

Reaction score
I am looking to replace the seat on my klr650 been looking at the Corbin and Saddleman brands both seem to have very good reviews. thought I would see if any one here had any suggestions pros or cons to one or the other or even another brand. looking for advice from anyone has experience with after market seats

I have a Corbin flat on my '05 and like it just fine. A bit firm but it works well. My only complaint is it's a heavy seat. For my '09 I tried the TPI Flat Comfort Seat and I love it. It's a clone of the Corbin, a bit softer and a third the weight. I had to wait a while to get it, they seems to be sold out often, but it was worth it.

http://www.tpimotorcycleparts.com/o...age=flypage.tpl&product_id=250&category_id=54

Second the Seat Concepts. Have on on my GS and DR. :thumb:

My favorite dual sport seat on my KLR was the Renazco. I had a Corbin, Sargent, and Seat Concepts on their pan and the Renazco was a lot better in my opinion. Sorta like the Russell Day Longs for street bikes.

Back