• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Happy Feet !!

RichK

Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Last Name
Keller
One day, after reading through the forum, I noticed a banner for Texas Good gloves and products at the bottom of the page. I'm not in the market for gloves, but thought I would just go look at what they have. Looks like they have a great selection of gloves, but what I found that was better is socks! I have long lamented over buying socks at the big stores (the only thing available around here) where they sell a one size fits all socks. Well, they don't fit all, but Texas Good sells socks that come in sizes! I thought what the heck, and ordered some crew, work, and thermal socks. What I got was a great sock!! They have a REAL cushioned sole, fit my foot like they should, and are an excellent product that is made in America. I really can tell the difference in the comfort after wearing them all day, they are just many times better. Sure, the cost is a little more, but so worth it to me. I now have Happy Feet all day. Texas Good was easy to order from, had excellent, personal communication with me, and great to deal with. I didn't bother to google, or try the likes of Amazon, who knows, could maybe save a buck or two, but for me I felt great about buying American made socks from a Texas vendor who supports our TWT forum. It's win win win. I highly recommend to click their ad if you would like Happy Feet!!! :rider:

Back