• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

RIDE TO EAT: December 16th Meet n Greet n Eat

I'll find out early sunday if I'll need to bail, but tentatively in.

I’d love to but was in a wreck Friday morning. The bike doesn’t even get looked at till Tuesday since Dream Machines is horribly slow. I have a leaking fork and a damaged headlight. Engine guards are a wonderful investment.

My bike is my sole transport so I’d rather not go anywhere excessive on a leaking fork [emoji17]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’d love to but was in a wreck Friday morning. The bike doesn’t even get looked at till Tuesday since Dream Machines is horribly slow. I have a leaking fork and a damaged headlight. Engine guards are a wonderful investment.

My bike is my sole transport so I’d rather not go anywhere excessive on a leaking fork [emoji17]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you okay?

As long as the wind is down and it isn't to cold I will be there.
My vote for January is Hico.

See you Sunday.

But...what ya'll aren't considering is.... The Koffee Kup has been the go to spot for the January Pie Run ever since the Run began
Jus wouldnt be right ta go there twice in a week or so
Find a different spot for the January Sunday Meet...but ..please...not too far away from the main rider population (keep it central in the cold)

Sent from my LGL62VL using Tapatalk

But...what ya'll aren't considering is.... The Koffee Kup has been the go to spot for the January Pie Run ever since the Run began

Sent from my LGL62VL using Tapatalk

Here is ten year old footage from TWTEX @ Koffee Kup. Do you recognize anyone?

RB

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vk20HI-NPFs"]Video[/ame]

That's allota dang bikes.

Only person I recognized was Simmons1 in there.

Here is ten year old footage from TWTEX @ Koffee Kup. Do you recognize anyone?

RB

Video

Wow! Was that 10 years ago? I think that's me and OldTLSDoug talking at about 1:23 and maybe a shot of my FJR at 1:43. But there are lots of FJR's. Pieman Gilk51 had one very similar.

I don't know if that would be too soon to do another one there? Thinking south this next one but back up your way in February.

You are right, twice in one month would be a bit much. When is the January pie run? Will it be in Hico? Going to Phoenix for a AMCA swap meet in mid January, picking up a Manx on the way home. I will send a picture or two when I get home.

I think it is 8 or 9 yrs since I bought the Superduke 990 in June or so of 2010. I saw Mitch with long hair, but he didn't like me back then.

By the way, thanks for posting that one up. That was a tough time for me, and it is nice to see some good fun going on.

Last edited:
I see me ‘n Scarface. Wow, 10 years!

Was that the bike involved in the famous SPOT/New Mexico adventure?

I think that was Rich Simmon's younger brother in the first part of the video wearing a red shirt. I think his name is Bruce. He was from New Jersey.

Perfect weather tomorrow...

:rider:

RB

I saw Mitch with long hair, but he didn't like me back then.

You were in operations and we steerage were not inclined to "chat" with the 1st class passengers.

Was that the bike involved in the famous SPOT/New Mexico adventure?

I think that was Rich Simmon's younger brother in the first part of the video wearing a red shirt. I think his name is Bruce. He was from New Jersey.

Perfect weather tomorrow...

:rider:

RB

You are not my friend anymore. :lol2:

Back