• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Schuberth C3 Size Medium

Reaction score
Lightly used purchased 12/2015 from Revzilla for $349 . The chin strap did not work well with my leaning forward on the throat , but is fine for ADV or upright riding position. Tiered of seeing it sit on shelf . Mat Black with Pin lock .
$75 gets it . Would really like a local pick up .

DSC_4027_zpskwu2sbdl.jpg

DSC_4028_zpsflvafwap.jpg

DSC_4024_zpsnlepvilx.jpg

DSC_4025_zpsyvyjqxrb.jpg

Are those helmets as quiet as everyone says? I trust your opinion more than most. Great price on a good helmet but I could not get my Large borderline XL head in that medium lid

I'm a borderline M/L (57cm) Schuberth and was able to make a medium work by purchasing large cheek and crown pads. The large pads are 5mm smaller than the medium pads (5mm vs 10mm). Great price. GLWS.

Sold . Thank you . Bud its not bad , but not quiet either . I do not wear ear plugs .

Glad you got it sold, someone got a good deal. So what is your helmet of choice these days? I am close to new helmet time as my RF1100 is getting a little old I like to replace every 4-5 years depending on wear.

I will usually put a new liner in a the helmet I am replacing and use it for short trips then pass it along at some point to a new rider as a gift

Glad you got it sold, someone got a good deal. So what is your helmet of choice these days? I am close to new helmet time as my RF1100 is getting a little old I like to replace every 4-5 years depending on wear.

I will usually put a new liner in a the helmet I am replacing and use it for short trips then pass it along at some point to a new rider as a gift

Saving for the New Neotec 2 . A good friend has one , and loves it on his Hayabusa . I wore one in Cycle gear for an hour in medium , and forgot I was wearing it . Expensive @ 699 ( can get for 600 on line in white ) but worth it .
I have been wearing a Scorpion 920 for last two years . Great for a 200 buck helmet , but its cold in the cool months . Great in the heat though .

That is the same helmet I have been
Thinking about but I want to see
How well I can mount my Sena 20s and it
not interfere with the sun visor slide

Back