• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

SOLD 98 Honda XR400R "Squeaky" $2200

Kilroy

Reaction score
SOLD

Hi all, I bought this bike from fellow inmate Philip Barrett. I love this bike. It's a completely street legal/plated/titled bike that is waaaaay too much fun in town, and great on the trails. Power wheelies in 2nd no problem. I take zero credit for it being this good, all credit to Philip, who did all the work.

But then I crashed my Triumph, crushing my right foot. I can't start it reliably anymore. So my loss is your gain!

Twtex price is 2200, I'll shoot a donation to the site if it sells here. Tradewise, I'd basically need an enduro with a pushy-button starter on it. I'm in Austin, and I "work" from home, so I can show it to ya basically any time.

Fun things it includes:
Mikuni TM36 pumper carb
Hot Cam
Heads ported
all "Gordon Mods" done
Top end rebuild less than 1,500 miles
Magura hydraulic clutch (not currently installed, but comes with it)
Tubeless system in rear
Trail Tech dashboard, I'll even give you an extra battery
Pirelli Scorpions with 80% tread
IMS 5 gallon tank
New ignition module
Race Tech progressive front springs, uprated XR650 rear spring
Rear rack & HT plate
Professionally rewired with battery
new O-Ring chain
LED lighting front & rear
Titled, plated, 100% road legal
Acerbic plastics
Guts Racing seat
A big box of sprockets, old cams, and extra number plates/lights.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: 98 Honda XR400R "Squeaky" $2200

Can I call dibs??

Seriously, am in Arkansas right now, but I rode it when Phillip had it and want to check it out.. Tuesday is a good time for me to swing through Austin..

Re: 98 Honda XR400R "Squeaky" $2200

I mean, craigslist has turned up 3 offers for guns and 2 scammers, so why not? I'll PM ya.

Back