• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

11/4 Dual Sport Ride

Reaction score
It's time for another one! Weather is looking good and we should have rain in the days before to keep the dust down some. We'll be riding the Waller to Fayetteville route again. I want to see if that creek crossing is passable! If not, I may have to redesign the route. The ride is big and small bike friendly. I'm happy to keep pavement cruising speeds down to accomodate anyone who needs it. The usual no man left behind policy will be in effect.

Meet at Buc-ee's in Waller on the corner of FM362 and 290 at 0830. Ride leaves about 0900. Lunch will be at Orsak's in Fayetteville. There is plenty of gas along the way if you need it. Please fill your bike's tank and empty your own before the start of the ride!

In:

1) William Wolfen
2) Old Dude on a Dirt Bike
3) Old Dude on a Dirt Bike #2
4) dannyboy
5) Old Dude on a Dirt Bike #3
6) Old Dude on a Dirt Bike #4
7) Old Dude on a Dirt Bike #5
8) ZRX77418

Maybe:

1) jettech01
2) FastLife 1k
3) BornAgain
4)

Last edited:
Count me in as a maybe....again.I really want to get my bike dirty....:zen:

Count me in as a maybe....again.I really want to get my bike dirty....:zen:
Lol
f8289d0847297b4f5acc60b5587cf002.jpg

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk

I never thought I would come across music that is worse than new country :eek2:

Great ride and it was good seeing everyone again.
Start thinking about William's Black Friday two day ride right after Thanksgiving.

His music in the other videos is good . Looks like yall would have been better off keeping more speed through the water :confused:

Back