• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Very low cost Bluetooth communicator

Has anyone been successful removing the BT unit from the mount plate? Manual states it can be done but diagram showing how is not clear to me. I've yanked on it pretty good without it budging.

_

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk

No I was never able to separate the unit from the base plate. I decided that maybe they changed that feature and never updated the manual.

My wife and I went on a DS ride at the weekend with 7 other riders and after 7 hours and 30 minutes of continuous use it started to beep low battery and turned off, so I will assume a limit of 7 hours use for future rides. This is the best gear intercom, not the Sena.

Gary

How about one of these?

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00ZZYBAI2/?tag=twowhetex-20

Many jackets have a zippered collar or pocket that this would easily hide-away.
It would certainly extend your battery life.

How about one of these?

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00ZZYBAI2/?tag=twowhetex-20

Many jackets have a zippered collar or pocket that this would easily hide-away.
It would certainly extend your battery life.
Wont work for this unit. Charge port is shared with speaker/mic port. So you cannot charge while operating the unit. Mine still lasts 9 hrs + on a full charge. If a long days ride I typically take at least a 30 min break to eat. I put it on charge during that time and that gives me 2 hrs of additional time so pushing 12 hrs of total use time. Any longer riding than that planned I usually pick a gas stop or two during the day to leave it turned off. That gains another 2-1/2 hrs elapsed ride time each. Would rather break up the no tunes time during the day than have 5-6 hrs at the end of the day.

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk

Back