• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Hopefully Tooling Around on Monday

Traxx

Reaction score
First Name
Carl
If all goes well, I will rolling out Monday morning. I am still trying to work out how to display the route without clicking the link. Anyway, clicky and let me know what you think and if you have any suggestions.

https://a.rever.co/embed/rides/824203

Hopefully you don't have to divert due to any overflowing rivers. Lots of flooding in the area. But Monday is going to be beautiful, looking forward to commuting on the bike.

Well depending on fate, we may run into one another. That's the riding area I use most, I'm not sure what we'll be on yet, hopefully it'll be the Wing on a shakedown ride :)

Didn't think of overflowing rivers, looks like temps in the 40s to start out with and up in the mid 60s later.

Didn't think of overflowing rivers, looks like temps in the 40s to start out with and up in the mid 60s later.

Yea, just thought I'd throw that out there. Been seeing news of some of the flooding. Haven't checked out any of the rivers over here but one nearby road floods during any significant rainstorm so I'm pretty certain it's closed right now. Might be others. Still, if you don't have anywhere you need to be, it'll be an awesome ride, even if you do have to turn around somewhere. :rider:

I saw it earlier on the ipad but not now on the windows machine.

Clocked about 270 miles today. Lots of fun, even the grooved pavement didn't give to many problems neither did the patches of mud.
The weather started off pretty suckish and when it cleared up the Angels started to sing. I am still getting used to the Tiger but OMG sooooooo much better than the F800GS.
One thing that did suck was my earplugs, they seemed to work themselves out either when putting my helmet on or soon after causing a stop to re insert.

Last edited:
I will update the Traded up Thread as things progress for the Tiger.
I did see several other riders out and about today, I was the guy on a Blue Triumph Tiger with a Venom Helmet.

Yep Traxx I've had that ear plug thing before and half the time it keeps coming out :( In the morning I thought it wouldn't be a good day, but that changed when I got out near Jacksboro. Was a very nice day to ride. Didn't see many bikes, but then I hide on the FM and County roads that don't have a lot of traffic.

Back