• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Duck & Weave

Reaction score
First Name
Joseph
Last Name
Wells III
Beautiful day in SoCal to be out on the bike. Just above 75 degrees. Stopped by to pick up a duck for the in-laws. Then i went to Schlotzsky's for lunch..[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVJVilkZB4k"]Duck & Weave - YouTube[/ame]

I like how casually you say you stopped by to pick up a duck. Did you strap it to the bike? Did the feathers blow off on the home? Was it for eating or breeding? Domesticated? And then you went to Schlotzsky's. Where was the duck while you were having a sandwich?

You missed a cone at the intersection, but still scored a 9.24 out of a possible 10. Good video

I like how casually you say you stopped by to pick up a duck. Did you strap it to the bike? Did the feathers blow off on the home? Was it for eating or breeding? Domesticated? And then you went to Schlotzsky's. Where was the duck while you were having a sandwich?

It was one of the ducks hanging at the first of the video. All cut and boxed up. Stored in my E-55 top case and taken to the house about 10 minutes away then off to Schlotzskys about 20 miles away for lunch for myself. Now if you want a live duck, chicken,pigeon theres a place in the little saigon section of Westminster about 20 minutes away that you can get what you want. You can take it alive or they will kill and prep it for you.:eek2:

Back