• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Stranded Harley Rider

Reaction score
First Name
Joseph
Last Name
Wells III
Stopped to see if i could help a guy out. It was his belt on his Harley so i made sure to see if he needed anything to drink because its around 90 today and stayed till he got hold of his roadside assistance....[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVuQ5vniank"]Stranded Harley Rider - YouTube[/ame]

man, that was a terrible place to be broken down! Good on ya for stopping. What roadside assistance did he have? I think I would have called PD and a wrecker just to get out of there, that traffic was a nightmare.

man, that was a terrible place to be broken down! Good on ya for stopping. What roadside assistance did he have? I think I would have called PD and a wrecker just to get out of there, that traffic was a nightmare.

Not much room at all there. His roadside assistance was through his insurance. He didn't say who he used. Actually the traffic was not bad at all for the 91 freeway. They got to him pretty quick because he was gone when i came back that way from a quick lunch. I always try to stop for a fellow rider if i can. I've been on the side of the road a few time and it not fun at all.

Not much room at all there. His roadside assistance was through his insurance. He didn't say who he used. Actually the traffic was not bad at all for the 91 freeway. They got to him pretty quick because he was gone when i came back that way from a quick lunch. I always try to stop for a fellow rider if i can. I've been on the side of the road a few time and it not fun at all.

Good on you! :clap: :sun:

Back