• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

New Guy from Tyler!

Another new guy in Tyler,

:doh: Another one from Tyler! They are coming out of the woodwork! :eek2:

:lol2: :welcome: to the forum

Watch for the next East Texas M&G on the second Thursday - I think that it's in Canton this time. RxZ made it to the Lindale version last month! :thumb:

Just went through Lindale after going to Tyler today. Saw a bunch of riders in both the Tyler and Lindale areas. Wonder if anyone will fess up...and say if they saw my ST runnin' around?:rider:

Wasn't me, I rode down to Alto to see my parents after I got off work. And yes, the meet-and-greet last month was fun. Hope to see you at the next one Juma!

Juma,
Welcome to the site. Our East Texas sub-set is just growing right along.
The meet and greet at Dub's was last month. This month we were scheduled to go to Brice's down at Toledo Bend but they closed up shop.
There has been some conversation about convening in Canton (Dairy Palace) this month -- always the second Thursday -- but I don't know that it's definitive yet.
Either way: good to have you here; you'll get to meet the rest of this shady cast of characrs soon, I'm sure.

Thanks for the welcome. Hope to meet and ride with the group soon.

Juma

Juma,
Welcome to the site. Our East Texas sub-set is just growing right along.
There has been some conversation about convening in Canton (Dairy Palace) this month -- always the second Thursday -- but I don't know that it's definitive yet.

I think Dairy Palace/Canton sounds good. The meet is next week, I wanna know where I'm going to be getting my food :eat: :rider: :lol2:

Juma,
Either way: good to have you here; you'll get to meet the rest of this shady cast of characrs soon, I'm sure.

We're not shady, we're... "colorful" :trust:

Rx and Juma, a thread has been started about tNovember's meet and greet. See the post and feel free to opine.

Back