• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

g'dday

Reaction score
from the tree house in cane toad land.
(i.e. out there in queensland, australia somewhere)

first post so i'll keep it simple ......

we're both suzi riders the old lady and me and have been so for a number of years.
- christina is pretty happy with her '96 GSF 1200 bandit (abs model) especially after her 650 katana that was about the same weight.
i'm still into my GS1100e (american model, self imported) and can't fault it after over 200,000 clicks in the saddle. on the bench is a TR1 yammy v twin w/ leading link, square profile tyres and a double boat that i'm real keen to get on the bitumen. there's a 500 enfield bullet over in old delhi somewheres and a few "collectables" in storage down south. been ridin' since i was 6 and that was last century sometime, about the same time as inagaddadavida was released :)

currently interested to swap info with riders/tradies who have knowledge of the ABS system inc. solenoid valves, one way gate valves and rear hydraulic system on the 1200 bandit. it's a long story and goes way back about 12 months now so i won't go into it here.

cheers for now, it's beer o'clock :chug:

glenn

p.s. will update all that personals [mod edit] lata lata alligata

p.p.s. on yer obama ....

Welcome to the site! :wave:

Where's the pics? :-P

ok ok already, a taster :eat:
- it's not a 55 light model but this iron steed has taken me (and my lady for the european/greek islands leg) around the world and most of Oz as well.
needs a rebuild now, gettin' a little rattly in the bore.
for a machine which has travelled over 200,000 clicks, has had one top end rebuild and the usual running gear upgrades.
wow, that went quick! it's already beero'clock :chug: agin' and not a dropbear in sight.
(hold the fort, just gotta work out this upload, first you see it now you don't sorta thing)

Last edited:
Back