• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Howdy Ya'll from Rosharon

Reaction score
:rider: Hey there ya'll from just a hair bit South of Houston, yup, the hurricane prone area of this great state. During Ike had to fit all my vehicles into the garage and guess what, my new Kawi was the odd man out, but the wife let me save her, she rode out the storm in my living room, nice and safe.

My job keeps me away a lot, but when I'm in town I'm riding. Be seeing ya'll on the roads, drive safe...

the big city of Rosharon! where do you live there? i grew up right off of CR62. welcome to TWT! you got the right bike for that area. i used to tear up those bayous!!!

Welcome to the site! :wave:

I am a former Alvinite. Spent my Jr High and Highschool days there back in the early 80's. I spent a lot of time pedaling my way around all the back roads with my Dad.

I live in the Lake of Savannah neighborhood just North of SH6. We're serviced by the Rosharon Post Office which is why we have a Rosharon address even though the city of Rosharon is about 10 miles South of us.:doh:

My oldest is a senior at Alvin High, hopefully a graduate this year too;-)

Welcome! I always run through Rosharon on my way out of the big city of Santa Fe, unless I am headed East.

Welcome to the site! :wave:

I am a former Alvinite. Spent my Jr High and Highschool days there back in the early 80's. I spent a lot of time pedaling my way around all the back roads with my Dad.

i went to jr high in Manvel and high school in Alvin. Yellow jackets!!

Rosharon. TX35 to FM1462 to TX36. That's my southern bypass out of Houston when I am headed west. I pass by you often on FM1462. I pick up US90A at Rosenberg.

Welcome!

Mike

Hmmm... when did you Alvin High folks graduate? Class of 84 myself.

Welcome to the board

Man there are a lot of Alvin people, I went to the other AHS (Angleton)

Hmmm... when did you Alvin High folks graduate? Class of 84 myself.

are you sure you really want to know?? j/k.... CO '90

Man there are a lot of Alvin people, I went to the other AHS (Angleton)[/QUOTE]

i lived right on the border. another 200ft and i would have went there too!!

are you sure you really want to know?? j/k.... CO '90

Man there are a lot of Alvin people, I went to the other AHS (Angleton)

i lived right on the border. another 200ft and i would have went there too!![/QUOTE]

I know how that is, I lived in Roanglebury for a couple of years and was afraid I was going to have to go to Danbury for my Junior and Senior years.

My Dad was the pastor at a tiny Methodist church near there in Oyster Creek for several years during the mid 80's.

My mother was methodist and right after we got married, my wife and I went with her one Sunday to humor her, in Jones Creek. One of the bullies from high school (BHS in my case) was the pastor there. :rofl: I told the wife, "I kicked that guy's butt once and he had it comin'" She thought that funny for some reason, beating up a man of the cloth. But, he wasn't at the time. :lol2:

If some of you guys are old enough, ones from Rosharon, you might remember my Aunt Dell's store there on 288 or my mom's cousin's crop dusting business, "Riceland Flying Service" which was out 62 from town. They're all gone now, including my mom.

Back